1. Hold two pieces of your pom pom maker together.
2. Wrap yarn around the two pieces of the pom pom maker on one side.
3. Wind yarn back and forth until the maker is completely covered in several layers of wraps.
4. Repeat Step 3 on second side. Cut yarn.
6. Insert scissors between two sides of pom pom maker and cut yarn around the entire outer edge.
7. Place a length of yarn (approximately 12” long) between two sides of pom pom maker.
8. Tie length of yarn as tightly as you can. This will slip two sides of pom pom maker apart. Double knot.